- What does Stemline do?
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel oncology therapeutics that target cancer stem cells (CSCs) as well as the tumor bulk. Among Stemline's drug candidates are SL-401 and SL-701, both of which have demonstrated clinical activity including durable complete responses (CRs) and an overall survival (OS) benefit versus historical controls in Phase I/II studies.
- On which exchange is Stemline listed and what is the ticker symbol?
- Stemline is traded on the NASDAQ capital market under the symbol "STML".
- When did Stemline go public?
- Stemline's initial public offering occurred on January 28, 2013.
- Where is Stemline incorporated?
- Stemline is incorporated in Delaware.
- Where are Stemline's corporate headquarters?
- Stemline's corporate headquarters are located at 750 Lexington Ave, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10022. The main telephone number is (646) 502-2310 (646) 502-2310
- Does Stemline pay a dividend?
- Stemline does not pay a dividend at this time.
- Who is Stemline's transfer agent?
- Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940
1-800-962-4284 (from the US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
- When does Stemline's fiscal year end?
- December 31